The Biomedical Research Institute of New Jersey relies on the generosity and support of donors to help fund our research
endeavors and operations.
Support from individuals, families, foundations and corporations gives us the opportunity to follow important lines of research, the flexibility to pursue novel discoveries, and the ability to quickly translate our science into medical practice.
Funding from private donors allows us to:
- Engage in innovative studies
- Hire highly-skilled investigators
- Maintain state-of-the-art equipment
- Support young scientists at the beginning of their careers
- Support students pursuing a career in the medical sciences
Please take some time to learn more about how your support can be used to fund our many high-impact programs and projects, or consider making a gift in honor of someone special.
If you are interested in speaking to us directly, would like to discuss giving options, or would like to schedule a tour of BRInj, please contact Italia Castillo at (973) 998-7126.