Six undergraduate researchers join BRInj for the summer
June 11, 2014
This year’s summer students were chosen from a large group of highly-motivated and bright applicants, from a variety of prestigious colleges and universities. Congratulations!
- Dana Barlock, University of Notre Dame
- Dana Farkas, Northeastern University
- Chris Kostakis, Northeastern University
- Sarah Lamb, Villanova University
- Charlotte Masucci, University of Michigan
- Jillian Sandler, University of Maryland College Park
Working alongside MD and PhD mentors, they will have 8 weeks to design and complete research projects; and will present their research findings at the end of the summer, Wednesday, July 16th. To learn more about these students and their research projects, follow BRInj on Facebook.